Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's not too late!

First of all I can't believe it's been over a week since my last post.

There isn't much new to say other than the entries for the yarn competition were due back yesterday, but I know its March break and stuff happens, so if you are still working on your entry you can bring them to the store on Tuesday..it just needs to be there by 5.

The 20 entries that I have received are amazing. Everyone did a great job and they all are completely different.

Drop by the shop and vote for your favorite. If you vote there's a little surprise for the first 30 ballots. (Its very small...don't get too excited, but a treat anyway.)

Saturday the ballots are tallied and the winners announced!

When I get a chance I will post some photos on the blog! (Have to beg, borrow or steal son's camera first...he seems to think he needs it more than me!)

Hurray for me...I finished something this week, check out the Noro Shawl when you come.

When I logged on this morning my security software did not like 'blogger' so I eliminated all the extras, so those who 'follow' my blog don't feel slighted..I am just trying to keep those nasty virus things out of the system. Software doesn't warn me anymore...I feel better now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You finished the shawl! That's wonderful!