Tuesday, November 10, 2009

There is just too much Yarn!

The weekend was a busy one: 2 weddings to supervise, both were lovely and busy. At Trinity United church we take turns providing refreshments for after church 'fellowship', this time is was up to our group. To the Church again to set up and serve at this event, they let me duck out early. A quick trip into the big city to an open house at this:That's just one aisle of this huge warehouse filled with every yarn imaginable. Mohair's, alpaca, silk merino, felting yarn, nylon ribbons from all over the world. Then there is the discontinued stuff that is marked down at some enticing prices.....the choice was endless! My husband came with me, he would have much rather been in a combine harvesting soybeans on this perfect crop day. After much searching and debating we left with:

Now to find some room for this interesting mixture of things. We also stopped into Ikea to find more storage ideas for a more organised shop. (spent actually less than $50, I don't know how I managed that!)

Tomorrow is Remembrance day and I will be at the Cenotaph from 10:30 to 11:30.

No comments: