Friday, April 29, 2011

What a Week!

This past week has been a bit hectic to say the least. I have to admit that coming into the shop everyday has been a lovely break!

Last Thursday I spoke to the Northumberland Needles and Hooks Group, then it was Good Friday. Saturday Mary and I frantically were putting together the final pieces of the Wedding Party. The Girl arrived home late Saturday. Sunday she and I finished "bedazzling" the Queen, The Bride and Camilla. Monday, we drove to see The Boy as he finished his last exam and celebrated his 21st Birthday. The Girl left for 'home' on Wednesday, (she takes the train, this time she took 3 bags of Ondas, her new Work boots and a baseball bat!) The Farmer and I went to the Clarington Board of Trade annual dinner where 'The Boys' accepted an award for the Top agricultural business in Clarington. Thursday, that windy nasty day, I spent 4 hours in a dark shop cleaning up and for the first time since I opened I closed early! (Sorry about that!) A HST report kept me busy last night and today was The Wedding!

Tonight a Wedding Reception!

If I look a little weary...please understand.

It's all Good. Wouldn't have it any other way.

See You Soon.

No comments: