4th Annual Yarn Challenge
This package contains approximately 125 grams of Berroco Weekend, enough for a small project.
1. You must only use the colours given to you in this challenge. You may purchase more of them to complete your project.
2. You can use:
(1) all 3 neutral shades or
(2) the 3 neutral shades and one of the ‘zip’ colours or
(3) the 3 neutral shades and both of the ‘zip’ colours. Additional colours can be purchased for a small fee ($1.25)
3. You can create anything using the yarn provided. (Novelty items may be added, but please only use yarn and colours given in each of the kits)
4. Projects are due back into the shop by March 20, 2012.
Voting is by Popular Vote and will take place from March 23rd until March 31st, the winners will be announced on Tuesday April 3rd.
1st Place: $30.00 Gift Certificate to Soper Creek Yarn
2nd and 3rd place $15.00 Gift Certificates.
Those are the rules...packages will be available on Tuesday February 14th until all 20 packages are gone. Kits are $6.00 each plus tax.
It's always fun to see what everyone does with the yarn, I have mine planned!
To see results from previous Yarn Challenges go here and here and here!